How can I choose the IDE language during installation? (Program Bug and Problems)

by Mirabella, Wednesday, August 27, 2014, 02:49 (1122 days ago)

Hello,

I've just discovered BASIC-256 and find it very interesting. Please keep up the great work!

Problem 1: during the software installation I wasn't asked which language the IDE user interface should be in and now it's in French (certainly because my Windows OS is in French too). Is it possible to change this to another language, for instance in English so that it will be consistent with the English documentation?

Problem 2: some Menu items are still in English in the French version, I can translate them and send them for a later integration if no other translator is taking care of it already.

Cheers!

How can I choose the IDE language during installation?

by DickStomp2 @, NL- SASSENHEIM, Sunday, October 12, 2014, 21:03 (1075 days ago) @ Mirabella

Hey! That's a good one!
The old version 9.6 was in English. After I downloaded the 1.1 via the "Consortium" into my Ubuntu 12.4, my Basic256 is talking Dutch (native) to me... :)
Regards,
Dick

How can I choose the IDE language during installation?

by DickStomp2 @, NL- SASSENHEIM, Tuesday, October 14, 2014, 20:13 (1073 days ago) @ DickStomp2

Because you did react on my message:
look at
http://launchpad.net/~basic256/+archive/ubuntu/basic256
Dick

RSS Feed of thread