Apply patch to Interpreter.cpp (Program Bug and Problems)

by Frederick Weld @, Wednesday, October 02, 2013, 09:40 (2303 days ago)


now I've found out what caused the issues reported in

Interpreter.cpp line 192:
OP_POLY was treated as OPTYPE_NONE, but it should have been OPTYPE_INT.

The result was that the label replacer got out of synch with the byteCode.

I can't check this into the svn, as I'm not a kidbasic dev so someone of them would have to apply that patch.


Apply patch to Interpreter.cpp

by Jim ⌂ @, Russell, KY, Thursday, October 17, 2013, 02:40 (2288 days ago) @ Frederick Weld

Oops, As I rewrote all of the op code logic it must have gotten missed. I will commit to SVN right now.


RSS Feed of thread
powered by my little forum