Release of 0.9.9.58 (Release Announcements)
I have been working very hard on this on and it has taken quite a while to work out all of the issues. Release 0.9.9.58 includes:
* French and Portugese translation files
* updated UI docking and remembering docking settings
* changing fonts of editor and output
* ability to build using the new QT 5.0.1 (release is still is 4.8)
* total rewrite of string handling to allow for chr(0) in a string
* string memory leaks fixed for most cases
* moving error messages into the translation files for translation of errors (not just UI)
* and many more little things.
I am working on the second edition of my book (http://www.basicbook.org) to include the new color transparency and subroutines/functions. Hopefully it will be ready in the summer (but it may slip into the fall as I am working on my dissertation).
and would like to take the version numbers of BASIC256 to 1.0.0 sometime this summer and would like to have a few months of testing (without many changes). Post here any problems.