Version 0.9.9.28 (Documentation Bugs and Problems)
School is about to start for me and the updates are going to slow down. I just upload 0.9.9.28 windows installer to sourceforge and it has A TON of changes.
Basically lots of enhancements to the graphics including being able to set fill color of shapes and transparency of drawing
1) fix to sprites - bug releases 0.9.9.25
2) deprecated "color r,g,b" and display a warning message when used
-- replace with "color rgb(r,g,b)"
3) added second optional argument to color - "color pencolor, brushcolor"
-- pen is outline color of shapes, lines, text, and plot
-- brush is fill color of shapes
-- if only one one color is specified then both are same color so out old programs still work
-- if both are "clear" it erases everything under the shape
-- on a filled shape if pen is not clear and brush is clear then outline only
4) added penwidth to change the width of a shapes outline and the with of an arc/line
5) added getpenwidth and getbrushcolor functions to get values from 3 and 4
6) changed color constants (including clear) to 32 bit ARGB values
7) added forth argument to RGB to allow alpha to be set "color RGB(r,g,b,a), RGB(r,g,b,a)"
These changes should effect your existing programs little but give quite a big boost to the graphics and language. Play with Alpha (transparency) you will like it.
NOW FOR A BIG ONE. On the view menu you may now show "Graphics Window Grid Lines" that draw a grid with points on it UNDER your graphics output. This should become favorite tool for you and your students.
One bug I am having a hard time figuring out is the IMGLOAD and SPRITE rotation and scaling only in Windows XP. It works everywhere else.
The on-line English docs have been mostly updated and examples of the pen and transparency have been added. Let me know what you think.