Version 0.9.9.72 - SVN only - Binary Release Very Soon (Release Announcements)
I have been busy working on a second version of my book and getting BASIC-256 totally ready for 1.0.0. I have added functionality that many have told me was required for 1.0. I am going to list these changes:
1) added SPRITEPOLY t0 create a sprite from a polygon
2) added TEXTHEIGHT() to return the height in pixels of font
3) printing (to printer and PDF) support with PRINTERON, PRINTEROFF, PRINTERPAGE, and PRINTERCANCEL statements.
There may be a few very minor bug fixes in the next several weeks but I do not see the need to do much more, at this point. these changes have been posted to the documentation doc.basic256.org and I will get a binary installer out in the next few days.
Help me test it.
- Version 0.9.9.72 - SVN only - Binary Release Very Soon - Jim, 2013-11-10, 06:32
- Version 0.9.9.72 - SVN only - Binary Release Very Soon - Jim, 2013-11-11, 04:37